Independence Hall is located in Historic Rome, NY, which is centrally located in beautiful upstate New York.
There are many attractions to for all interests especially those who enjoy the outdoors.
Rome is located a short distance from the Adirondack Mountains, the Finger Lakes, and the cities of
Utica, Syracuse and Albany. Area attractions include the Turning Stone Resort and Ft. Stanwix National Monument.
To find out more please click on a link below:
- Located on the Griffiss Business & Technology Park
- Minutes from Unites States Air Force Research Laboratory
- Minutes from Eastern Air Defense Sector
- Minutes from Mohawk Valley Community CollegeóRome Campus
- Minutes from Empire Aero, Goodrich Corp, and many other businesses in the Griffiss Technology Park.
- The Griffiss Business Park is located in the center of Rome close to many business and shopping centers.
- Short drives to Utica, Syracuse and Albany